GET TO KNOW ME
I've been an Amarillo/ Canyon resident over 40 years. After graduating from Canyon High School I graduated West Texas A&M University with Recreation Major/ Business Minor. I raised 2 daughters here, pursued my Real Estate license through AC, and take continuing education classes regularly. I am active in the Canyon and Amarillo communities. I served the Amarillo Assoc. of Realtors as Director for 3 years. I am a member of the Amarillo Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors & National Association of Realtors.
I am a FULL TIME PROFESSIONAL REALTOR since 2006. I have an extensive sales background.
WHY l'M GOOD TO KNOW
The right agent can make all the difference. I’ll prove that to you by applying my knowledge and expertise to achieve the successful sale of your property.
You can expect that I will:
· Work with you at every stage of the home selling process.
· Keep you informed at all times through an agreed-upon system of regular communication.
· Give you reliable information and straightforward advice so that you can make informed, confident decisions.
· Identify your needs.
· Develop and implement an effective marketing plan for your property.
· Recommend steps to prepare your property for market.
· Represent you in negotiations with prospective buyers.
· Work to protect your interests through the completion of the transaction.
· It is my hope that you will be so pleased with my service that you will turn to me for advice on your future real estate needs.
When I represent you as a buyer you can expect:
· I'll help you find the right home that meets your needs.
· Provide you timely market information so you can make a fully informed decision when making an offer.
· Prepare an offer to purchase that addresses your needs and protects you interests.
· Negotiate on your behalf - any issues that arise.
· Be accessible to answer your questions.
· Communicate regularly and timely.
· Work WITH you, in YOUR BEST INTEREST throughout the process and after.
· Relocation Certified – Marketing Assistance/Relocation Inventory/Destination Services
· Graduate of Real Estate Institute – GRI
· Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource – SRR
· Accredited Buyer Representative – ABR
· Pricing Strategy Advisor – PSA
I want to be YOUR REALTOR!
Cindy is a true professional, thorough, gracious and attentive to detail. Would be hard pressed to use anyone else for my Realtor needs.
Cindy is the best agent I have ever worked with on both buying and selling our home. She can get it done!
I recently had the pleasure of working with Cindy Fogiel on the purchase of my new home in Amarillo. Both professional and friendly, Cindy immediately put me at ease with my search. She has a broad knowledge of the area and was able to easily help me narrow my search to the “right” neighborhoods and price ranges for my budget. She made herself available to me at all times via my preferred method, text message, very much helping to keep the purchasing process moving quickly. Cindy was also very capable during the contract negotiations, protecting my interests, and she also simplified the documentation/paperwork process to very much help me save time as I was actively working during the purchase of my home. She was always very accommodating to my schedule, constantly kept me updated and was very resourceful to me for referrals for any small services that I needed after I moved in. I would absolutely recommend Cindy Fogiel to my friends and family. She is an outstanding agent and represents the best in her field.
|8125 Progress Dr|
Amarillo, TX 79119
|6406 Nancy Ellen St|
Amarillo, TX 79119
|7002 Achieve Dr|
Amarillo, TX 79119