Real Estate....Licensed in Texas in 2007. Real Estate Investor since 1985. Currently owns and manages his own investment properties. Business focus on residential sales.
- Has served or is currently serving on the following:
- CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD, AMARILLO ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS (2016)
- CHARIMAN-ELECT OF THE BOARD, AMARILLO ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS (2015)
- RISK REDUCTION COMMITTEE FOR TEXAS ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS (2016-2018)
Board of Directors of The Amarillo Association of REALTORS (2011-2017).
Chairman of Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Committee for 2013
Chaplain of Amarillo Association Realtors in 2012
- Secratary/Treasure of the Amarillo Association of Realtors in 2014
President of Associated Home Brokers for two years.(2011,2012)
- National Association of Realtors Risk Management Committee (2017-2018)
- Potter-Randall Appraisal Board of Directors (2018-2019)
“Create a positive, professional experience for every client.”
Training and Designations:
- CRS Certified Residential Specialists
Realtors who receive the CRS Designation have completed advanced courses and have demonstrated professional expertise in the field of residential real estate. Fewer than 32,000 realtors nationwide have earned the credential.
- ABR Accredited Buyers Representative
Advanced training to properly represent buyers in a real estate transaction.
- GRI Graduate of Realtor Institute
Advanced training in all areas of real estate transactions, finance, agency, and ethics!
- SRES Senior Residential Specialist Working with clients in their senior years.
- AWHD AT HOME WITH DIVERSITY.
- TRLP Texas Realtors Leadership Program
Sponsored by Texas Association of Realtors for the training of leadership positions at the local, state, and national level.
- Amarillo Resident over 50 years
- Graduated Tascosa High School in 1969
- Attended Bethany Nazarene College and Amarillo College • Married Ruth Moulton in 1972
- Son Robert is a conductor for Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad
- Daughter Amy Harris is a REALTOR AT COLDWELL BANKER, Serving as Doug's Assistant
- Loves trout fishing in New Mexico
- Four Grandchildren
"I was new to Amarillo, sent here on military orders, and Doug took great care of me. He was patient with my exhausting search for the right house- we must have seen 20 properties over my two visits. Doug helped me understand Amarillo neighborhoods and kept me looking at the big picture of things. When I found the house I wanted, he made the purchasing process easy, even though I was in the process of moving from Florida. Since then, he's kept in touch with me and made me feel real welcome in Amarillo. I would recommend him to anyone." ~Rob Marshall